Dr Flora Onyeizugbo ( FRACGP, FACAM) is a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner and Cosmetic Physician based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia.
As a Skin and Cosmetic Doctor, Dr. Flora provides skin and non-invasive cosmetic treatments, and skin cancer checks at Blackwood Family Medical Centre. She also sees everyday general practice cases as an experienced General Practitioner.
Dr. Flora is a member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, and the Australia and New Zealand Society of Phlebology.
She has obtained:
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Fellowship of Australasia College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Diploma In Cosmetic Medicine
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management from the University of Adelaide
- Post Graduate Certificates in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, Advanced Dermoscopy and Skin Cancer Therapeutics, from The University of Queensland.
- Varicose Veins Treatments
- Skin Cancer: Medicine and Surgery including Mole checks
- Cosmetic & Rejuvenation medicine
- Botox and Fillers
- Women’s Health
- Child Health
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Work Cover